[My Computational Complexity Web Log] Goodbye New Jersey

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2003
      My office is all packed up and ready to be shipped. On Friday we move out of our house. I've moved my web pages to Chicago. Burned my files to CD's. It is disconcerting to see all my life's work (papers, talks, programs, grant proposals, editorial and conference stuff, course material, etc.) fit so easily on one CD-ROM. Uncompressed.

      Moving is always sad. I've made many good friends at NEC, in and out of theory. But with change comes the excitement of the new chapter of my life ahead of me.

      With being on the road and settling in, posting on this site will be quite sketchy over the next several weeks. But don't worry, as one California gubernatorial candidate would put it, I'll be back.

      --
      Posted by Lance Fortnow to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 8/13/2003 01:57:51 PM

      Powered by Blogger Pro