[Computational Complexity] THIS IS A TEST

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2007
      THIS IS A TEST OF BLOGGER SOFTWARE. (I DELETED LAST POST, ABOUT COLLAPSING DEGREES, A PERFECTLY FIND POST, BECAUSE ITS COMMENTS WERE NOT WORKING. WHEN I TRIED TO REPOST WEIRD THINGS HAPPENED. I DO NOT THINK I AM BEING AN IDIOT.

      --
      Posted By GASARCH to Computational Complexity at 7/02/2007 05:05:00 PM