[Computational Complexity] New Blog by Mitzenmacher-BIASED COIN

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2007
      Michael Mitzenmacher has a theory blog! There is a pointer to his blog from my blog page so you can use that OR just go here. The blog is called
      My Biased Coin
      which makes more sense than
      Shtetl Optimized
      and gives him a wider scope than
      Computational Complexity
      His mandate:
      My take on Computer Science, Algorithms, Networking, Information Theory, and Related Items.
      I wish him well. Since I did not cover FCRC in my blog, I urge my readers to see his post on the CCC talks at FCRC. (no CCC does not stand for Computational Complexity Conference, though it used to). For that matter, also see Scott Aaronson's coverage of FCRC here. (I may post about the Plenary talks at FCRC later as neither of those two have.)

      The Blog game is more cooperative than competitive. I'm glad they posted on parts of FCRC so I don't have.

      --
      Posted By GASARCH to Computational Complexity at 6/21/2007 11:11:00 AM