[Computational Complexity] Laws, Taxes and Computer Science

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2007
      So if I get a number of P=NP and P≠NP "proofs" what do the law professors get? A long email argument that most income tax is illegal. I'll spare you the full email (but if you are really curious here is the website).

      How do I know about the email to our law faculty? Because the message was cc'd to the CS faculty because of the following line:

      I know that some people aren't comfortable using a computer. If you need help with a computer to search the tax code (US Code, and Code of Federal Regulations), perhaps one of the computer science faculty can assist you.
      I don't hold much credence in his legal arguments but I know for sure he has no clue about computer science.

      --
      Posted by Lance to Computational Complexity at 3/22/2007 09:21:00 AM