[Computational Complexity] Podcast Q&A

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2006
      For the next Complexitycast, Bill Gasarch and I will attempt to answer reader's questions. We will pick the best questions and answer them in the next podcast.

      You can either email me your question on any topic related to this weblog or better yet record yourself asking the question (in either MP3, WAV or OGG) and send me the audio file.

      Think of good questions for if we don't get many we'll make up our own.

      --
      Posted by Lance to Computational Complexity at 11/08/2006 02:49:00 PM