[Computational Complexity] FCRC Deadlines
The 2007 Federated Computing Research Conference will bring together a large number computer science conferences for one meeting June 8-16 in San Diego. Here is a run down of the FCRC theory-related conferences with submission deadlines and links to their call-for-papers.
- STOC, November 20. Undergraduate Research Competition, February 23.
- EC (Electronic Commerce), Abstracts, November 30. Full Papers, December 7. Tutorial and Workshop Proposals, January 5.
- Computational Complexity, December 3.
- SPAA (Parallel Algorithms and Architectures), December 18. Brief Annoucements, January 8.
- COLT (Learning Theory), January 16. Open Problems, February 15.
- Computational Geometry, Titles and Abstracts, November 22. Papers, December 4. Video, February 15. Conference, June 6-8 in South Korea.
- TARK (Rationality and Knowledge), January 30. Conference, June 20-22 in Belgium.
- ICALP, January 25. Workshop Proposals, November 30. Conference, July 9-13 in Poland.
- LICS (Logic in CS), Titles and Abstracts, January 15. Papers, January 22. Conference co-located with ICALP, July 10-14 in Poland.
Posted by Lance to Computational Complexity at 11/01/2006 05:06:00 AM