[Computational Complexity] The Haystack

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2006
      Derandomizing an RP algorithm is like finding hay in a haystack. In that vein comes the following cartoon from the Danish paper Politiken (via Peter Bro Miltersen).

      Haystack: What's with you people? Why are you all obsessed with that stupid little thing!? What about wonderful me!? Love me! Give me love!
      Caption: The haystack is upset that the needle gets all the attention.

      --
      Posted by Lance to Computational Complexity at 9/07/2006 07:52:00 AM