[Computational Complexity] Banquet for FOCS 2007?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      A request from Claire Kenyon.

      We are finalizing the budget for FOCS 2007 in Providence. The traditional Saturday evening reception will cost at least $53 per person. The alternative is to skip the reception altogether. I would like to poll the Theory community and hear what they would prefer. Can you give your comments or preferences?

      --
      Posted by Lance to Computational Complexity at 9/01/2006 02:54:00 PM