[Computational Complexity] Flying Away with No Water

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2006
      Next week I am on vacation and off the Internet. Claire Kenyon will be your guest blogger.

      I get to experience the new airline rules, no water, toothpaste, gels and liquids of most any kind. The US government is being a bit over reactive but they were only two possibilities

      • They can over react to the news and cut back restrictions later as they can more accurately understand the risk factors.
      • They can possibly under react where the world learns about a new method to attack planes and the US doesn't try to prevent that new threat.
      At least the planes are still flying, the rest are just comfort issues.

      --
      Posted by Lance to Computational Complexity at 8/11/2006 11:42:00 AM