[Computational Complexity] FOCS Accepts and a Movie

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2006
      The list of accepted papers for FOCS 2006 has been posted. Since I was on the program committee I won't comment on the papers or the process.

      So instead I offer to you this short movie (16 MB, 3:14) using soccer to explain Euclid's theorem that there are infinitely many prime numbers. Part of a new British project science.tv.

      --
      Posted by Lance to Computational Complexity at 6/28/2006 05:13:00 AM