[Computational Complexity] EC, PCs and the WC

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2006
      Fresh off a PC (Program Committee) meeting in NJ (no tellsies), I drove from IL to MI for EC where I was also on the PC. First I spent the day at TTI with lunch at the GSB to watch the USA at the WC. Thankfully by the time I get to CCC that game will long be forgotten.

      --
      Posted by Lance to Computational Complexity at 6/13/2006 06:52:00 AM
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2006