[Computational Complexity] The Funniest Computer Science Joke Ever

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2006
      My kids watched one of the Disney Channel sitcoms and I caught the following exchange:
      Teacher: Do you want to hear the funniest computer science joke ever?
      Student: Sure
      Customer: My computer crashes every time I press enter.
      Tech Guy: So don't press enter.
      Teacher: Now wasn't that the funniest computer science joke ever?
      Student: Yes it was.
      Not so funny. But also nothing to do with computer science. No wonder my kids sometimes think I fix computers for a living.

      --
      Posted by Lance to Computational Complexity at 6/05/2006 09:58:00 PM