[Computational Complexity] G&omul;del Prize

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2006
      The EATCS has announced the winners of the Gödel Prize: Manindra Agrawal, Neeraj Kayal and Nitin Saxena for their paper Primes in P.

      I started this weblog shortly after the announcement of the Primes in P result which was the topic of my third post. Now the result has won the award for best recent journal paper. Either that was a very quick process or I have been writing this weblog too long.

      --
      Posted by Lance to Computational Complexity at 4/12/2006 07:09:00 AM