[My Computational Complexity Web Log] Back to Chicago

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2003
      A personal note: I have accepted an offer to return to the computer science department of the University of Chicago starting this fall. As NEC Labs has been moving its focus away from basic research, it is time for me to go back to an academic life.

      I plan to keep this weblog going in Chicago as long as I have things to say.

      --
      Posted by Lance Fortnow to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 6/6/2003 10:46:46 AM