[Computational Complexity] Goodbye Computing Chris

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2005
      Chris Leonard, Elsevier editor of the CS theory journals is leaving Elsevier to be head of communities of the digital music service Digimpro. Theory loses a friend in Chris who talked with many of us about our Elsevier concerns and ran his own weblog at Elsevier (and will continue blogging at a new site). Chris helped push through the free year of Information and Computation.

      As he leaves he presents his list of important aspects of the "perfect" CS journal. Many good ideas to think about, though we need to ensure a proper peer review of every journal article.

      Thanks for your work for our community Chris and good luck in your new career.

      --
      Posted by Lance to Computational Complexity at 11/25/2005 03:01:00 PM