[Computational Complexity] Bringing Complexity to Your iPod

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2005
      Welcome to ComplexityCast, the first of a very occasional podcast, an audio version of this weblog. First up, Bill Gasarch and I talk about the P versus NP problem. Download the MP3 (3.4MB, 20 minutes) or subscribe to the Podcast Feed.

      --
      Posted by Lance to Computational Complexity at 11/05/2005 06:50:00 AM