[Computational Complexity] Early or Late

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2005
      As you can see from the timestamp of this post, I came into work quite early this morning. I had to drive and needed an early start (about 6 AM) to beat Chicago traffic and get a good parking spot. When I arrived I saw another professor in his office. I knew he wasn't the early type and likely spent the night here. When I said "hello," he replied "deadline."

      Which one of us is keeping the crazier hours?

      --
      Posted by Lance to Computational Complexity at 10/12/2005 07:23:00 AM