[Computational Complexity] FOCS

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6 5:09 AM
      From Anupam Gupta
      A favor: the FOCS conference registration site is open; could you put up a small post on your blogs letting people know this, along with the fact that the advance registration deadline is September 23rd?

      I did send mail to theorynet and dmanet, but clearly blogs are where the action really is.... :) thanks a ton, gents!

      Done but my readers shouldn't count on the weblogs to tell them when to register or submit papers. Subscribe to DMANET or Theorynet, check the Theory Calendar or, most reliably, Google the conference to find out the appropriate deadlines.

      --
      Posted by Lance to Computational Complexity at 9/06/2005 07:09:00 AM