[Computational Complexity] Questions About Crypto

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2005
      Bill Gasarch wants your help to judge a new book.

      I am reviewing Encyclopedia of Cryptography and Security for a future SIGACT NEWS book review column. I will review it by asking various people for THINGS THEY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT from such a book, then I look them up, and see how the book does. (ease of finding it, value of information, etc.)

      So, I request that you EMAIL me (gasarch@...) a question that you would like to see in an encyclopedia of Crypto and Security.

      If you know someone who probably doesn't read this blog but has good questions (e.g., a colleague working in Systems who works on security) pass this on to them.

      --
      Posted by Lance to Computational Complexity at 9/02/2005 07:18:00 AM