[Computational Complexity] Information and Computation

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2005
      Elsevier is opening up I&C for the rest of the year.
      The Publisher and Editorial Board of Information and Computation are pleased to announce that for one year, effective immediately, online access to all journal issues back to 1995 will be available without charge. This includes unrestricted downloading of articles in pdf format. Journal articles may be obtained through the journal's web site or Elsevier's Sciencedirect.

      At the end of the year, the retrieval traffic during the open access period will be evaluated as future subscription policies are considered.

      Albert R. Meyer, Editor-in-Chief, MIT Computer Science & AI Lab
      Chris Leonard, Publishing Editor, Elsevier
      Moshe Vardi, Associate Editor, Rice University

      I should note I am a member of the I&C editorial board.

      A good place to start reading is the top 25 downloaded articles.

      --
      Posted by Lance to Computational Complexity at 8/12/2005 02:49:00 PM