[Computational Complexity] Screenplays of Science

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2005
      An email from Rocco Servedio.
      Did you see this New York Times article? Thought you might be interested in pointing this out on the weblog, maybe a CS theory screenplay will come out of it… :)
      Thanks Rocco though Suresh beat me to it. Reminds of this old (and just updated) post from the early days of this blog.

      On a similar vein, my daughters are excited about Disney's new Virtual Magic Kingdom. Perhaps we need a Virtual Science Kingdom to get kids excited about math and science: Help Captain Complexity three color the map to save the Traveling Salesperson.

      --
      Posted by Lance to Computational Complexity at 8/04/2005 11:10:00 AM