[Computational Complexity] Independence Day in America

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2005
      Old Joke: Is there a fourth of July in Canada? Sure there is, right between the third of July and the fifth of July.

      Outside of the US the Fourth has no special meaning so non-Americans have no qualms running conferences and workshop over our holiday. This will be my first time in three years spending the entire Independence Day in the US. Last year I was in Banff and in 2003 on a plane to Denmark. (I may not collect much sympathy here.)

      How will I celebrate America's 229th Birthday? A parade in the morning, a friend's house for barbecue and capping the night with fireworks. Should be a perfect Fourth.

      --
      Posted by Lance to Computational Complexity at 7/03/2005 09:51:00 PM