[Computational Complexity] Where will you be next year?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2005
      As the long computer science recruiting season has pretty much finished we go around conference like STOC and Complexity asking "Where will you be next year?" But often you won't find out the new job a person has until you see their name tag at a conference in the fall or Google has caught up with their new home page.

      So if you are have recently taken or will take a new position we want to know. Leave a comment on this post and tell us your new job whether in industry or academic at any level (professor, postdoc or even starting graduate school).

      To all who post I say in advance: "Congratulations and Good Luck!"

      --
      Posted by Lance to Computational Complexity at 6/16/2005 08:14:00 AM