[Computational Complexity] Mysteries of the Seventies

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 4:26 AM
      Two great open questions from the early 70's:
      • Is P≠NP?
      • Who was Deep Throat?
      Now that we know the answer to the latter, can a resolution of P versus NP be far behind? I certainly hope the proof of P≠NP is not as anticlimactic as finding out Deep Throat's identity.

      --
      Posted by Lance to Computational Complexity at 6/2/2005 06:12:00 AM