[Computational Complexity] Math Poetry Contest

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2005
      From a poster in my building:
      What is the longest song?

      "ℵ0 bottles of beer on the wall."

      Happy Mathematics Awareness Month!

      April is also National Poetry Month. In honor of April I am running my first (and perhaps last) annual math poetry contest. Winner will receive a copy of Complexity of Computations and Proofs (Jan Karjicek, editor), volume 13 of Quaderni di Matematica, Dipartimento di Matematica della Seconda Universitá Napoli, 2004.

      Submit your new original poem on a mathematics or theoretical computer science theme in the comments section of this post with your name and/or email. One entry per person. Entries due by 11:59 PM CDT on Monday April 18. A panel of celebrity judges will choose the winning poem based on whatever criteria they deem fit. The decision of the judges are final.

      --
      Posted by Lance to Computational Complexity at 4/4/2005 06:14:00 PM