[Computational Complexity] My Brother

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2005
      I have a brother who worked in the music industry and got us first row tickets to Kool and the Gang. I have a brother who was an entertainment lawyer who appeared on Court TV and a morning show in Trinidad and Tobago. I have a brother who co-founded a popular fantasy sports website commisioner.com which was later bought out by CBS Sportsline. I have a brother who was shown in a bar celebrating the Red Sox during the World Series telecast last fall and a week later pictured in the New York Post with the trophy. I have a brother who created an award winning short film in New York and is now producing a movie in LA.

      I have but one brother. Happy Fortieth Matt. Thanks for making my life seem so ordinary.

      --
      Posted by Lance to Computational Complexity at 3/26/2005 08:34:00 AM