[Computational Complexity] Internet at Conferences

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2005
      One of my students wanted me to complain in my weblog at the lack of wireless access in conferences like the recent SODA meeting. Sorry but I don't agree. I've discussed before how I find internet at conferences reduces conversation between participants and prevents us from escaping from work back home. Is it so bad that the SODA participants were forced to (gasp) talk to each other?

      On that note let me finish this post so I can pay attention to the talk.

      --
      Posted by Lance to Computational Complexity at 2/3/2005 03:27:02 PM