[Computational Complexity] Favorite Theorems: The First Decade

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2005
      I have listed my favorite theorems for the first and second decades of my research career corresponding roughly to the third and fourth decades of research in computational complexity. This year I will list my favorite theorems for the first decade of complexity, 1965-1974.

      As opposed to the previous lists, we have 30-40 years of hindsight to see what theorems have stood the test of time. Each month starting in February I will highlight one result and mention related work to show how computational complexity went from a simple but beautiful idea to an important subdiscipline of computer science.

      --
      Posted by Lance to Computational Complexity at 1/18/2005 08:47:32 PM