[Computational Complexity] Theory for Dentists

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2005
      Thanks to Rahul Santhanam for covering for me last week. If you are looking for a smart hard-working postdoc in complexity take a look at Rahul.

      On the plane last week the passenger sitting next to me, a dentist from Vancouver, was reading a Scientific American article on quantum cryptography. Quantum cryptography got its start from people in the theoretical computer science field like Charlie Bennett and Gilles Brassard. For our field to flourish we must produce research of interest to others and to see outsiders reading about the fruits of our labor just for fun is a good sign.

      --
      Posted by Lance to Computational Complexity at 1/16/2005 07:38:33 PM