[Computational Complexity] Numb3rs

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2004
      Coming in January to the American television network CBS, a series about a FBI agent who recruits his brother, a math genius, to help solve crimes. I don't hold much hope for realism in Numb3rs (anyone remember Q.E.D.?) but any show that shows mathematicians in a good light helps shape public perception of our field.

      I would like to know the "actual events" that inspired this series.

      --
      Posted by Lance to Computational Complexity at 12/19/2004 09:21:45 PM