[My Computational Complexity Weblog] Use Google to Search Your LaTeX Files

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      In the month of November 44.3% of the hits on this website came from windows machines. If you are in this minority and don't mind a small amount of hacking, read on.

      GDS Plus allows Google Desktop Search to search text files. Use this GDSPlus.conf where I've added the "tex" and "bib" extensions and your LaTeX and BibTex files will be indexed and searchable. A great benefit for those of us who can't keep track of which theorems and definitions we put in which papers.

      --
      Posted by Lance to My Computational Complexity Weblog at 12/1/2004 09:17:52 PM