[My Computational Complexity Web Log] NSF Budget

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2004
      Over the weekend the US Congress passed an omnibus spending bill for the fiscal year that started on October 1. The CRA has a roundup of the budget for the National Science Foundation and other funding agencies. Bottom line: NSF down 1.9% overall, with a 0.7% drop for "research and related activities"

      It's going to be another tough year for grants.

      --
      Posted by Lance to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 11/22/2004 08:33:20 PM