[My Computational Complexity Web Log] Big Ideas

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 4:04 AM
      "The Institute" in yesterday's post refers to the The Institute for Advanced Study, a fully-endowed facility devoted to fundamental research. WNET, the New York public television station, has produced a four-part series about the institute and its research. The first episode of "Big Ideas" airs Thursday night in New York. You'll need to watch your listings to see when it is playing on your local station.

      --
      Posted by Lance Fortnow to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 4/2/2003 6:58:20 AM