[My Computational Complexity Web Log] Life Goes On

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
      Our department, like many other academic departments, felt a strong sense of depression today. Just remember there are still theorems to prove, papers to write, talks to give, students to advise, meetings to attend and classes to teach. Life goes on and so must we.

      Memo to the future 2008 STOC PC Chair: Don't even think of scheduling the STOC deadline immediately following the elections again. There is only so much stress one can take in a week.

      --
      Posted by Lance to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 11/3/2004 06:38:37 PM

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
        Our department, like most other academic departments, felt a strong sense of depression today. Just remember there are still theorems to prove, papers to write, talks to give, students to advise, meetings to attend and classes to teach. Life goes on and so must we.

        Memo to the future 2008 STOC PC Chair: Don't even think of scheduling the STOC deadline immediately following the elections again. There is only so much stress one can take in a week.

        --
        Posted by Lance to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 11/3/2004 07:34:55 PM