[My Computational Complexity Web Log] Election Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2004
      A true story on Election Day 2000: An Israeli postdoc in the US came to work and said "I have watched the conventions and seen the debates. I have studied the platforms and as much news analysis as I could get hold of. After serious consideration I decided that, if I were allowed to vote, I would vote for Bush." An American computer scientist walked in soon thereafter and said "I woke up this morning and decided to vote for Nader." Draw your own moral.

      With the US elections on Tuesday and politics on everyone's mind, let's open the comments for anyone who has anything they want to say about the presidential race. Get it off your chest. I only ask you to be civil. And don't forget to vote.

      --
      Posted by Lance to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 10/31/2004 05:42:30 PM