[My Computational Complexity Web Log] Larry Stockmeyer Commemorations

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2004
      Ron Fagin asked me to announce two public commemorations of Larry Stockmeyer and his work.

      The first will be held at the IBM Almaden Research Center on Monday, October 25, 2004.

      The second will be held in conjunction with STOC '05 in Baltimore on May 21-22, 2005.

      Please join the community in honoring the memory of one of the great complexity theorists.

      --
      Posted by Lance to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 10/5/2004 06:32:41 AM