[My Computational Complexity Web Log] ICALP Papers Announced

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2003
      The accepted papers for ICALP have been posted. As I mentioned last week, ICALP has two submission tracks that match the Theory A and Theory B split. The list of accepted papers though has both tracks intermingled. See if you can guess which papers are from track A and which papers are from track B.

      --
      Posted by Lance Fortnow to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 3/20/2003 6:51:49 AM