[My Computational Complexity Web Log] FOCS Accepted Papers

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2004
      The list of accepted papers for the upcoming FOCS conference in Rome is out. [Thanks Suresh]

      A few complexity papers to note: Ran Raz finds easy languages with no log-depth multilinear circuits. Andris Ambainis and Mario Szegedy have separate papers showing nice applications of quantum "random" walks. Barak, Impagliazzo and Wigderson show how to do extract nearly uniform distributions from multiple independent random sources as opposed to one random source and a few truly random bits. And lots more.

      --
      Posted by Lance to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 6/29/2004 05:13:02 PM