[My Computational Complexity Web Log] Note from Vereshchagin

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2004
      I received the following from Nikolay Vereshchagin.
      The combinatorial question I have discussed last summer at the rump session at Computational complexity (about partitioning a planar set into a small number of uniform parts) has been answered almost immediately by Ilan Newman and Gabor Tárdos. They have found a pure combinatorial proof. Recently I have written a note on the subject.

      --
      Posted by Lance to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 6/26/2004 07:11:26 AM