[My Computational Complexity Web Log] BEATCS Complexity Column

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2004
      With the June issue, Jacobo Torán takes over the editorial duties of the BEATCS Complexity Column. Following with tradition, he wrote his first column, Space and Width in Propositional Resolution. A strong start to what should be a great run of columns.

      --
      Posted by Lance to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 6/5/2004 06:37:37 AM