[My Computational Complexity Web Log] IEEE Fellowship at the State Department

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004
      Are you an American IEEE member? Now you can help guide American foreign policy. IEEE-USA has announced an Engineering and Diplomacy Fellowship where IEEE members can serve as a Fellow in the U.S. State Department and continue to advise them afterwards. These fellowships are being offered for a few professional societies, perhaps the ACM should try to get in on this.

      Some more background from FYI.

      --
      Posted by Lance to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 6/2/2004 09:26:07 AM