[My Computational Complexity Web Log] New Web Host

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2004
      I'm moving my web hosting service--if you can read this you are accessing the new host. I will wait a day or two to post again until the changeover is complete.

      Meanwhile enjoy this Guardian column by John Sutherland describing how the British higher education system has evolved over the past four decades (via Crooked Timber). Many of the same issues apply in America and I suspect many other countries as well. Sutherland sums it up nicely.

      The big question. Is the whole system in better or worse shape than it was in 1964? I don't know. All I do know is that I'd like to do it all again, and get it right this time.

      --
      Posted by Lance Fortnow to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 5/5/2004 08:07:14 AM