[My Computational Complexity Web Log] Supreme Court Rules on Infinity

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2003
      Breaking news on a post from last October. The US Supreme Court ruled in favor of Disney that ever increasingly long finite lengths of copyright protection does not violate the constitutional prohibition against indefinite copyrights.

      --
      Posted by Lance Fortnow to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 1/15/2003 11:25:56 AM