[My Computational Complexity Web Log] Complexity Papers Announced

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2003
      The list of accepted papers for the 18th Annual IEEE Conference on Computational Complexity is now available. The conference will be held July 7-10 in Århus, Denmark and based on the titles of the accepted papers it should be an exciting meeting.

      I will talk about a few of the more interesting papers in the weeks ahead. For now you can download many of these papers from the authors' web pages or from the ECCC.

      --
      Posted by Lance Fortnow to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 2/24/2003 2:03:30 PM