[Computational Complexity] Review of Lipton's Book-Blog/Review of Goldreich a...

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2010
      1. My review of Lipton's new blog-book is here. It will appear in my SIGACT NEWS at some later time.
      2. Daniel Apon's joint review of Computational Complexity: A Conceptual Perspective by Oded Goldreich and Computational Complexity: A Modern Approach by Sanjeev Arora and Boaz Barak is here. It will appear in my SIGACT NEWS at some later time.
      3. My latest SIGACT NEWS book review column (along with all of my other SIGACT NEWS book review columns) can be obtained from here (Ignore the list of books I want reviewed. See next item.)
      4. HERE. is a link to the list of books I want reviewed If you see a book you want then email me at gasarch@... the name of the book and your postal address. We will then work out details over email- when the review is due, and whether me or the publisher sends it to you. Before volunteering you should read my advice for reviewers. Here is the LaTeX Template.

      --
      Posted By GASARCH to Computational Complexity at 9/28/2010 11:13:00 AM