[Computational Complexity] Comments

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2010
      Bill and I are strong believers in freedom of speech and have long since had an open comment policy, allowing anonymous comments, no moderation (except old posts for spam) and never deleting comments (again except for spam). This has allowed our blog to serve as a public forum for the community giving a place where people can express their opinions openly.

      The level of nastiness has dramatically increased in the last couple of months, but we've maintained this policy believing everyone should be allowed to share their opinion, whether it be good, bad or ugly. Some of this nastiness has been directed at us and that's fine, but some seem to be purposely incendiary instead of giving a real point of view. Please keep comments civil and on topic so this blog can continue its long role where we can have fruitful discussions of the important issues and ideas in computational complexity and theoretical computer science.

      --
      Posted By Lance to Computational Complexity at 8/21/2010 11:00:00 AM