[Computational Complexity] Do you want to review a book

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2010
      I will be sending my next book review column for SIGACT NEWS off on July 28, 2010. It has LOTS of books on its BOOKS I WANT REVIEWED list. YOU get a chance to look at the book list and request one to review before the list goes out (if you do this then I will modify the list).

      Here is a link to the list of books I want reviewed HERE. If you see a book you want then email me at gasarch@... the name of the book and your postal address. We will then work out details over email- when the review is due, and whether me or the publisher sends it to you. I would like you to email me before July 28 so I can take those books off the list, but if you email after that date and the book you want is still available, that will be fine.

      Before volunteering you should read my advice for reviewers.

      Here is a LaTeX Template.

      --
      Posted By GASARCH to Computational Complexity at 7/21/2010 10:15:00 AM