[Computational Complexity] Jobs- who ended up where? You tell us!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2010
      Within CS theory who ended up at what jobs? Neither Lance nor I knows this. But YOU do--- collectively! So, I ask you, the readers, to leave comments about who ended up where. Please include name, where they came from, where they are going to, and what position they were hired in, what they work in (fairly broad- e.g., algorithms, complexity). For all of this if you don't know then still leave a comment. Only post comments that you know are true. I only want to list theorists; however, my definition of theorist is fairly broad. Use your own judgment.

      I'll start it off by stating two hires I know about:
      1. MohammadTaghi Hajiaghayi: He was at AT+T but will be at The University of Maryland at College Park in the fall, hired as an assistant professor. He works in Algorithms of all kinds.
      2. Hector Bravo. He was a postdoc at Hopkins but will be at The University of Maryland at College Park in the fall, hired as an assistant professor. He works in computational biology.

      --
      Posted By GASARCH to Computational Complexity at 7/05/2010 11:40:00 AM