[Computational Complexity] Avner Magen (1968-2010)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      Toronto Professor Avner Magen died in a climbing accident on Saturday. He's had a number of important results on a variety of algorithmic topics.

      Avner was one of our postdocs at NEC and we were co-authors on a SODA paper. He was a good friend and colleague.

      The department set up a memorial site where you can read memories of Avner and add your own.

      --
      Posted By Lance to Computational Complexity at 6/01/2010 09:02:00 AM