[Computational Complexity] Is there a pangramic palindrome?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2010
      Pangrams are sentences that contain every letter of the alphabet. The classic is
      The quick brown fox jumped over a lazy dog.
      There are more here.

      Palindromes are words, phrases, sentences, or even longer that are the same backwards as forward. See here here for history and some examples Weird Al has an entire song that is just palindromes which is titled bob. (Its the 14th best Bob Dylan satire of all time: See here which has a pointer to a ranked list.)

      BUT here is my question: are there any sentences that are BOTH Pangrams AND Palindromes? I really want to ask are there any in English that are not too contrived. However, seaching the web I couldn't find any at all!! So I'll be happy to find any in any language.

      --
      Posted By GASARCH to Computational Complexity at 4/21/2010 10:24:00 AM